środa, 21 stycznia 2015

Altea


One could consider it inhuman to torture your wretched, tired of greyness eyes with pics taken at the spring seaside. Especially when it’s the autumn-wintry weather with no ray of the sun on the horizon. But I’ll indulge myself anyway breaking from the gloomy reality and diving my thoughts down in the azure waters of the Mediterranean Sea off the Costa Blanca shore.

To chyba trochę niehumanitarne, by tak katować zmęczone burością zmysły obrazkami znad ciepłego morza, gdy za oknem jesienno-zimowa aura. Ale pozwolę sobie na chwileczkę zapomnienia, oderwę się od szarej rzeczywistości i utopię myśli w lazurowych wodach Morza Śródziemnego na Costa Blanca.






The church of Our Lady of Solace
I’m back again in Altea. Climbing up the cobbled stairs, I’m whisking thoughtless around between the whitewashed houses. I finally get to the heart of the city- the church of Our Lady of Solace with its characteristic blue domes. Being out of breath, I want to have a rest on a bench but the glittering surface of the sea attracts my attention. I’m having a glimpse at the coast and the view dazes me makes me feel dizzy.
I znów jestem w Altei. Wspinając się brukowanymi schodami, przemykam się bezwiednie labiryntem uliczek pomiędzy bielonymi wapnem domkami. Po chwili docieram do serca miasteczka – kościoła pw. Matki Bożej Pocieszycielki z charakterystycznymi niebieskimi kopułami. Chcę usiąść na ławce by złapać oddech, ale połyskująca w słońcu tafla wody przyciąga wzrok. Widok odurza przyprawiając o zawrót głowy.




Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz